24-in-1 Large Wooden Busy Board Montessori Pyramid Shapes Toys, Preschool Educational Learning Toy, Motor Skills Brain Developing Set, Sensory Board Game Activity Toy
- DELUXE BUSY TOY : Set up your child to be the next Einstein with CUQUP! The large deluxe sensory board promotes play-and-learn excitement with lots of projects. Help learning more life skills easy. Contain small parts, Recommended 3 year up.
- 24-IN-1: The board game includes 24 fun activity centers including spinners, pins, metal hinges, bells, tumblers, switches, sockets, phones, locks with keys and more. You can easily move and lock it. So many activities can definitely capture your child’s attention.
- BUSY BOARD GAME: The best way to entertain and educate your child when they stay at home is a busy board toy with bell, plug, rollers, gears, switch, lights and more that develop their hands-on and thinking skills. The board game is shaped to accommodate more than one child playing together at the same time.
- GREAT DESIGN: This busy board can be split into 3 separate pieces or assembled into a triangular cube, compared with other busy boards, this well-designed busy triangular cube is more attractive to children of all ages. Full of fun challenges by this busy board for toddlers will keep your kid busy on long journeys.
- MONTESSORI METHOD : Montessori inspired toddler busy board to promote hands-on learning, self-dressing skills, colors, math, shapes, cognitive and problem solving skill and fine motor development, also inspires their imagination and creativity.
- GREAT PRESCHOOL EDUCATIONAL TOY: Basic Montessori toys for toddler on this sensory board with 24 activities that helps kids to develop fine motor skills. Help your lovely toddler to practice hand-eye coordination using real world challenges. Or just give them quiet time to focus on the natural learning activities.
- SAFE WOOD TOY: The base plate is made of wood, and coated with non-toxic water-based paint. The parts are sturdily fixed, and their surface and edges are smooth. All metals are not easy to rust. Even if the child goes to lick or bite the parts, it will not cause them any harm.